IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This IZArc End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (Either an individual or a single entity) and the Author of the SOFTWARE identified above.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Author grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the executable code of the SOFTWARE on your computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected.
2. DISTRIBUTION. You are hereby licensed to make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may charge a distribution fee for the package, but you must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from the Author. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
3. MAINTENANCE. The Author is not obligated to provide maintenance or updates for the SOFTWARE. However, any maintenance or updates provided by The Author shall be covered by this Agreement.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
5. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the Author and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. WARRANTIES. The Author expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify IZArc.
IZArc may be freely distributed on the Internet, on CD/DVDs or on disks, provided that the original files inside the distribution file are not modified, the program is not bundled with illegal or offensive material.
Feel free to contact us at anytime regarding the distribution of IZArc.